24 February, 2008

Random life

Few random tidbits...

My fish is insane. He is the smartest stupid fish I have ever seen. He likes to swim around in circles really fast for no apparent reason, but recently, he's figured out what container holds his food. It's amusing, because even though I do remember to feed him regularly, at his normal feeding times, he stares at the food container until he gets fed. It makes me laugh so much.

I have an anatomy test on Wednesday. It's a lab test which means the majority of the test is identification on the cadavers. Prayers are appreciated. I'm believing I will do better on this test.

Things are very stressful here for me, physically, and I'd appreciate any prayers. I absolutely love my life here, and I am always busy. It just gets exhausting at some times. God gives me strength to get through, and I'm learning so much. It is rewarding to know that if I am being tested it's because the Lord knows I am able to handle anything that comes my way, if I trust in Him with my whole heart.

God Bless

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Regarding Nemo's sanity, you must remember how incredibly small his brain is. ;) Pretty interesting really that he has learned the association of the container to food source.
Tests - Life is full of them... probably more so when you're in school. ;) You know we're praying for you.
Love ya,
-- Papa

Ame said...

that is so funny about your fish!