14 March, 2008

Better now and Laughter is Good Medicine.

Okay, so I'm doing better now. There really was not a lot going on yesterday, my emotions were just weird. I was super emotional, and kind of didn't know how to express my emotions, so I just blurted out everything I could possibly think of, because I didn't really know what I was feeling. I was able to express what I was feeling by writing everything, but mostly it was just normal everyday life catching up with me. I live in a high stress environment, and I'm trying to learn how to deal with that stress in a healthy way. I used to laugh all the time, and now I only laugh if something is really funny. I laughed for the first time in a long time last night. The situation was an awkward one, more for my room mate than for me, but it was still amusing. I didn't chuckle like I usually do when something is supposed to be amusing, but I really don't see what's funny about it. I laughed... so hard I almost fell on the floor. Laughter is good medicine. I just need to figure out why I never laugh anymore, and fix it. I know, easier said than done.

2 comments:

Chris Krycho said...

Remember joy. I'll pray for you to remember joy. I love you!

Unknown said...

Glad you're doing better.
Wish I'd heard from you this weekend.
I miss you!