18 March, 2008

My Psalms for today

From Psalm 27: The Lord is my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life.... Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet in this will I be confident.
From Psalm 31: In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me! For You are my rock and my fortress; and for Your name's sake You lead me and guide me; You take me out of the net and guide me, for you are my refuge. Into Your hand I commit my spirit, You have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God.

There is so much I could say about this, but honestly I have to sort it all out first. Mostly, Chris is the solid rock on which I stand. I have a lot I'm facing and dealing with. This week is really stressful, and I have a lot of stuff to figure out. I feel like I have to figure life out, and do it now. Life is a journey, it's about learning and growing, and it's not all gonna happen over night. This is the beginning of the rest of my life. Who knows what that's supposed to look like? Well, God, and it's a good thing, cuz it sure looks nothing like I thought it would. Haha, life keeps throwing me curve balls, and sports were never my strongest point. *Mostly cuz I didn't work at them very much*... Well, now I'm learning that life kinda is like that, and I'm getting in my practice now. Prayers appreciated as alway. All love, and God Bless,
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIrst of all, this is an awesome Psalm, because it was read twice a day by all the people during the Feast of Trumpets. This feast symbolized Christ's coming, as well as renewal and repentence. I think that's pretty cool! Second, I think it's awesome how you are growing, Beth, and it's been awesome to grow alongside you over all the years, but especially in the last year or so. Third, I don't really think anyone ever really figures out life, so it's okay if you are a bit confused about it right now. I sure am. Anyway, I'm praying for you, and God Bless!