Well, life has been good.... Everything has been crazy and hectic, school is winding down!!! Yay!!! I got really sunburned twice last week... *yes I know...I'm still blonde* Anyway... I got my car back, I have two tests this week. I have to register for my summer classes, and figure out my schedule for next year. I'll be working 2-3 jobs this summer, hopefully just 2 if I can get enough hours. I have incredible room mates who I will miss a bunch this summer. I have grown so much this year, and I still feel like I'm just now starting to get what I was supposed to be learning all year. *sigh* I guess that's how life works. We'll see what God has in store for the rest of the year, because so far, it's been a learning experience. As a side note, I have a chem test, an anatomy test, and a presentation this week. Your prayers are always appreciated.
God Bless!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment