30 May, 2008

Good friends and laughter

Well, we are safely in South Dakota. :) The car ride was fun. My best friend's little sister is along in the car with us, and she makes me laugh...hard! We were in the car, and we were kind of messing around, as we did the whole way up. I laughed so hard I could not breathe for a good ten minutes. It was a little scary. :) And then every time she looked at me I started laughing again. It got to the point that it was painful. I totally started hyperventilating, but I don't mind. This is probably going to be one of the most memorable trips ever. Yes, we were a little cramped in the back seat, but we had a blast. That has got to be the shortest eight hours I have ever spent in the car. Laughter truly is the best medicine. It makes the time pass quickly, and the miles even more so.

2 comments:

Blessed son of the King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blessed son of the King said...

To say it was amusing is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
But we did have a good time.