I hope everyone likes the new layout of the blog. I kept fiddling with it, but I couldn't find one I like. I finally settled on this one, and, after adjusting the colors, like it very much! :D Yesterday was a huge blessing to me. I got to hang out to with two of my best friends in the whole world for about eight hours solid! It was totally amazing! I have known both of them since birth, and would not trade the friendship I have with either of them for anything in the world. They have both been there for me through thick and thin, and are truly a brother and sister of my heart. I am so grateful to the Lord for the wonderful fellowship I share with them both...and yes, I even ventured to play Monopoly again. *No, it wasn't as bad this time... :)*. Anyway, God bless!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha! I was actually thinking of writing a post on how good a day i had, but i had a secondary topic in mind that ended up not working out, but that's okay, because you covered it for me! And thanks for playing monopoly!!! And feel better!!!!
Post a Comment